Yesterday I felt like a failure. All day I was so down on myself for what I thought was a bad month. Really a bad month………
* I went from saying I was going to go to the gym 3-4x a week to going to the gym 5-6x a week.
* I faithfully met with the trainer 2x a week and made it through every work out!!!!
* I have not had a drop of soda in 2 weeks (this is huge I was drinking 5-6 a day)
* I have significantly reduced the amount of fast food (burgers/fries) that I consume
* I bought my first pair of skinny jeans and I don’t look like a stuffed sausage in them, lol
So I guess if you look at those things ( and I have to keep reminding myself of them) I had a pretty successful month. I am thankful for my trainer (Martin) he is patient when I need him to be but also hard on me and shows me the reality of the choices I make. My eating has not been spot on and I am aware of that. I get in these modes where I do things all of nothing and I end up not eating nearly enough and I think this is helping when in my head I know it is just going to hinder me. So today I am starting fresh with my eating, following the calories the way I need to and trying to focus on the protein that I need to get in.
I have several appointments coming up for pre-certification for the surgery. Today is the cardiologist (I love her by the way), I have been seeing her for about 4 years because of my brother so I value her opinion. I wasn’t suppose to see her until the end of Sept and moved the appointment up so that I can discuss the surgery in detail with her before I move further. Tomorrow is the gastro dr and then next week I have the lung dr along with some regular appointments I already had scheduled.